Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lately

I can't sit yet, but I am getting pretty close to crawling. This concerns Mommy because I have absolutely no sense of balance. Mommy is picturing a lot of face plants in my future. She says she's not ready for me to be mobile yet. I say too bad, so sad.

I'm also talking a lot. Da da daaaaaaaaaa is one of my favorite things to say. Plus I like to growl. I growl a lot. Even more than I talk.

One thing I am not doing is eating. I drink my bottles, but that's it. So far Mommy has discovered this list of things that I don't like:
- Rice Cereal
- Oatmeal
- Apple Sauce
- Pears
- Peas
- Bananas
- Banana baby Mum Mums
- Corn
- Sweet Potatoes
- All of the above in any combination with eachother

I do however enjoy gnawing on a fry at McDonald's. Of course, as soon as a piece breaks off I gag. Mommy is considering blending some fries to see what I will do. I'm planning on gagging, like I do with everything else.

(Mommy wants me to tell you to click on the pictures on my blog for a nicer view. For some reason they show up on here super grainy. Whatever that means.)

5 comments:

  1. Yayyaaaaayy a picture!!! She is SO CUTE. I just want to put her in my pocket and steal her away. By the way, Sam LOVES all those foods. Hmmmmm...maybe that is why he is the size he is and she is the size she is!! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a puppy. Look at that tounge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh...did I spell that right. Hardest word in the dictionary to spell!!! tongue There THANK YOU SPELL CHECKER. Better start to teach Hannah now. It is never too early to encourage your kids into being good at that. Now maybe if my mother would have started at that age....Yes! It must be all her fault!

    ReplyDelete